Saturday, November 26, 2005

Semi-Daily Haiku

he's pointing, staring,
(i think he says that i stink)
amazed by pit hair....

Today in my kid's class, one the boys was pointing and jabbering excitedly at me. At first, I thought maybe my deodorant had warn out ... a constant source of paranoia for me in the land that invented air freshener after first coming into contact with my countrymen. But, no, it turned out that he was just fascinated by the armpit hair he glimpsed underneath my short-sleeved shirt.

I'd forgotten: Asians don't have body hair.

2 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Shavonne said...

No body hair. How lucky.

I was lived in Korea for almost 18 months. I was in the military.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Cool! I did a stint in the Canadian (reserve) military myself ... but, sadly, the only places we had the option of going to were fun-filled places like Bosnia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home